Domain Names Terms and Conditions
Domain Names Terms and Conditions – Please read these conditions carefully, they set out the terms under which Burstfire sells domain names.
This contract is between the Registrant and Burstfire Networks Limited (“Burstfire”).
Expiring domain name registrations
When a domain name is due to expire you will receive an email, via our automated system, which will alert you 30 days before the domain name is due to expire.
Renewing a domain name / Charges for maintaining registration of a domain name
You will receive an invoice for the renewal of the domain name 30 days before it’s expiration date. You can pay for the renewal of the domain name either by logging into your portal account and making a online payment, being signed up to Direct Debit, or by paying by Bank Transfer.
Charges for transferring away a domain name / Cancelling a domain name
We do not charge for the transferring away of a domain to another registrar or for the closing of a domain names package with us.
- Consider all requests for domain name registrations and will accept or reject them in accordance with the guidelines laid down by Nominet & eNom
- Submit all requests for domain registrations upon receipt of request and payment.
- Once a request has been completed no refunds will be made by Burstfire Networks Limited
- Domain names are registered with the relevant naming authority under the details as submitted by the client. Once payment has been made the domain becomes the property of the client.
- The client shall maintain all future registration payments as they become due for their domain name – these payments will be made at the rate due on renewal.
- Burstfire reserves the right to halt the registration or transfer/release of a domain should there be any outstanding monies due.
- Domain names are registered on a first come basis, and until the registrant receives confirmation of the registration there is no guarantee that the name will be registered on behalf of the registrant.
Burstfire may cancel or not process any domain registrations where:
- The registration of the name is in conflict with the governing body guidelines.
- A conflict of rights to a particular name may occur.
Burstfire does not accept any responsibility for the use of registered domains especially where there may be conflict over rights to ownership.
Burstfire will do all they can ensure that the registrant’s details are submitted correctly but will not be held liable under any circumstances for loss of profit suffered by the registrant.
The registrant agrees that all details submitted in respect of a domain registration are true and correct.
The registrant must be able to demonstrate (should the need arise) that the registration of the domain name and its use thereafter will not infringe the legal rights of any third party.
The registrant indemnifies Burstfire from any legal proceedings and costs that arise as a result of registration of a domain name.
Any data submitted which pertains to the registration of a domain name will not be made available to anyone other than that which is made public by the relevant domain registering body.
Transfers of domain names will be undertaken as soon as is possible, but Burstfire shall not be held responsible for any losses incurred by the registrant during the time taken to release the domain. This service is provided by Burstfire free of charge to the registrant.
Burstfire reserve the right to make alterations to these Terms and Conditions at any time.