What is Broadband?
The term broadband commonly refers to high-speed Internet access that is always on and faster than the traditional dial-up access. Burstfire offers two types of Broadband connection, ADSL2+ and FTTC – Fibre-to-the-Cabinet.
Broadband Features and Benefits
Burstfire provides ADSL2+ and FTTC services across our broadband network. With every Business ADSL2+ and FTTC service you get:
- The fastest ADSL2+ service available at your location.
- The FTTC options of up to 40mb/2mb or 80mb/20mb
- 24 hour business technical support from a dedicated business support team
- Business grade network backed by an ISP that understands business
- Static IP address for local hosting of servers such as email or web
- Online business portal to manage your communications services
For Further information or for a broadband quote please get in touch